Customisation for a wide range of applications Designed for medium to heavy-duty use
Customisable for the application
Each truck in the Veracitor series is customisable with packages for specific customer needs, from medium- to heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 2.4L LPG
- Kubota 2.5L LPG
- Kubota 2.4L Turbo Diesel
- Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ allows operators to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Electronic Powershift – smooth electronic inching, electronic shift control and heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 1 speed (optional) – all features of the standard transmission, plus controlled power reverse, controlled rollback and auto deceleration system to help reduce wear on transmission, brakes and tyres
- Cowl mounted mechanical levers – easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Mini-lever electro-hydraulics (optional) – fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort
- Drum – self-energizing and automatically adjusting
- Oil-cooked wet disc – long life with virtually zero maintenance, fully sealed for tough environments
Did you know 54% of companies list meeting customer demands for faster response times as one of their top five challenges?
The Veracitor series is designed to boost productivity with faster cycle times. In fact, the GP-VX shaves seconds off each cycle and delivers up to 27% more power, allowing your operators to move up to 12,000 more loads per truck, per year.
Continuous Stability System
The Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces.
- Maintenance-free design with no electronic or hydraulic components to service or replace
- Simple and effective mechanical system with only two wearable parts
Ownership costs account for the majority of lift truck costs, including periodic maintenance, repairs and fuel costs. To help save time and money, Yale engineered the VX series with a focus on:
- Reduced fuel consumption: The VX series consumes up to 66% less fuel per truck than the leading competitor, reducing costs and boosting efficiency and sustainability initiatives
- Lowered scheduled lifetime maintenance costs: The VX series requires less maintenance and technician labour per truck, saving on periodic maintenance over 10,000 hours of operation.
The Yale Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Integral side-shifting fork positioner to handle a variety of pallet widths, avoiding the need to make frequent stops and reposition forks by hand
- Paper application kit reduces the accumulation of paper debris in the engine compartment, and includes vented hood, high-temperature hydraulic oil, exhaust wraps and optional radiator link screen