Stability and productivity at great height. The perfect fit for dense, narrow warehousing
Ergonomics and stability
Reaching your performance goals requires operators to be comfortable and confident at great height. Whether seated, standing, order picking or full pallet handling, the MTC very narrow aisle turret truck provides a secure, productive environment.
- Tri and quad-form masts provide exceptional torsional rigidity, for stability and confidence all the way up to 16970m high
- Adjustable controls and infinitely variable armrests for low effort operation and ideal operating position to fight fatigue all shift long
- Forward mounted controls enable simultaneous operation of travel, cabin lift and lower, auxiliary functions and fork lift, lower and rotation
- High backrest and recessed swivel seat flips up for standup operation
- Pedal-free floor eliminates trip points with non-slip mat
High density warehouses are exercises in efficiency, with layouts that maximize available space. The MTC series is designed to maximize productivity in high, narrow aisle configurations.
- AC Power provides fast travel speeds, power lowering, strong acceleration and more responsive changes in direction
- Smart-Glide™ continuous height sensing system provides step-less speed control by optimizing travel speed and acceleration based on fork heights
- Turret head rotates 180 degrees, helping operators easily service both sides of the aisle and maximizing storage density
Service and dependability
Distrubution centers have tight spaces – and tight margins. You need a narrow aisle solution you can depend on, that keeps maintenance time and costs in check. The MTC series of very narrow aisle turret trucks is designed to require less maintenance, and when it is necessary, they make service a breeze with easy access.
- One-piece hood with gas-assist lifting cylinders in the rear offers easy access to all motors and controllers
- Extended service intervals, now up to 1,000 hours due to pressure side filter indicators, electric steering and reduced electrical connections
- Brushless AC motors help reduce maintenance, and offer grater efficiency than DC motors by eliminating arching, sparking and brush dust
- Auto deceleration system improves brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the throttle pedal is released
- Top battery access lid enables fast in-truck battery maintenance